Friday, March 23, 2012

We Will "Rock" You

Posted by Bridget Hudzik, Beauty Guru

It's Bronzing and perfecting time folks, and when it's hot I don't do heavy make up.
Enter:

Goddess Rocks!

Immediately, I am sold before I know a thing about what it is!
From the packaging, to the shiny pigmented "rocks" that await me inside, I am excited!
These will not disappoint!
UK based MeMeMe Cosmetics is the genius behind this versatile product, MeMeMe Goddess Bronzing Rocks. They can be used as bronzer, eyeshadow, and even lip gloss.
*** Do note they make a bit of a mess... Use brushes!***
All of MeMeMe cosmetics are inspired by ancient Greeks and the bohemian spirit, the all female team behind this vision is super passionate about creating gorgeous, distinctive and spirited cosmetics for their customers all over the world.
It takes an ocean to get to them, but they can be found in many specialty department stores in the US.

When I found these, I was instantly reminded of Guerlain Météorites Pearls.
Guerlain promises to "erase imperfections and soften features" and comes in 3 different shades.

Physicians Formula, found in your local drug store, carries less expensive versions of both the Bronzing Rocks and The Guerlain Pearls
Glow-Boosting Sun Stones.

 Mineral Correcting pellets.


I am all for less expensive and easy to access.
I am also a sucker for packaging, and truer pigments!
It's a toss up!

Whatever you choose,
We like them ALL

No matter what, your new glow,
Will totally "ROCK"!



No comments:

Post a Comment