Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tokyo Milk Lip Elixir

Posted by Bridget Hudzik 

I really dislike this time of year and how chapped my entire body gets! (Can my entire body get chapped?) Anyways, I search high and low for the bestest lip balm to keep my pout super soft and just looking plain good - hopefully good enough to kiss! Unfortunately, my lips never like a balm long enough for me to finish the entire tube/tin, so I go through many during the cold months. 

On one of my random days where I had some free time to be lazy, I decided to pop over into town to check out what new products the apothecary had just gotten in. My full time job has me on high alert for items that are extremely eye-catching and this brand pulled me in immediately - Tokyo Milk. It even sounds luscious! Not a new brand, they've been around for a few years, but new to me and all they had to offer. Parfum, cosmetics, body luxuries, candles, and curious things galore! 
What peaked my interest was the Clove Cigarette No. 18 Lip Elixir. With flavor notes of crushed clove, lavender rose, Saigon cinnamon, and vanilla bean, this lip elixir promises to pack a punch with sweet Jasmine and bee balm, and crushed extracts of hydrating Aloe Leaf and Vitamin E.

Heather Polyi, the owner/key artist of Glam Spot NJ (non-smoker) was famous for her love of Djarum Clove Cigarettes... for a night on the town, until the US banned their sale! 

This has quickly become a Glam Spot NJ fav.  I am so glad I found it!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment