- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic: A indulgent balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in a retractable chubby crayon - no need for a sharpener. This Balm Stain will instantly give you softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The unique gel formula comes in 12 great shades that match any look or mood. Apply to clean, bare lips and build color and coverage as you like. Reapply as needed for moisturizing shine throughout the day.
- Benefit Benetint Pocket Pal - This double-ended, portable duo has benetint - a rose-tinted lip and cheek stain on one end and shiny clear lip gloss on the other. Buyer beware! benetint is a stain, so be sure to open with benetint on the bottom and close nice and tightly. Apply benetint to your lips and let it dry. Then layer on the crystal clear gloss for a sexy shine! It's beautiful on all complexions and perfect for on the go.
- Yves Saint Lauren Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in Rouge Philtre - A new lip product by YSL, Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain. It has a lightweight texture that immediately melts on to your lips. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain provides brilliant glossy color for a long lasting new kind of shine. The applicator’s slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for simple and easy application with perfect precision.
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Strawberry Kissed - This high-coverage lip product contains avocado oil for a silky texture that transforms as you wear it: when applied, the initial cream texture becomes a smooth, lightweight stain. Lips achieve beautiful color as it dries, leaving them feeling soft and supple. It is available in many shades including both matte and satin finishes, with intense color that stays put.
- e.l.f. Essential Lip Stain in Crimson Crush - This full coverage stain lasts for hours with a long-wear formula. Wear it as a silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With essential Vitamins A & E, lips stay smooth all day long.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
"Painting the Roses RED"
By Bridget Hudzik, Beauty Guru
You've been asking, so I'll get to telling.
No, not STICK - STAIN.
Yes, you can wear it any time of the year, during any season, and any time of the day.
Here are 5 excellent options to choose from:
Various options in various ranges.
It all depends on your preference.
What will you stain your lips with?