Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Little Lychee

By Bridget Hudzik, Beauty Guru
Oh em gee does this smell so yummy!
It's so great when someone tells me I smell great and I enjoy the scent filling up my bathroom - or my unmentionables drawer!
I love all things lychee, and MOR Lychee Flower Soap is def a product I need to own.

With a fresh, fruity scent and rich lather, this soap is a treat for the shower.
The scent is produced with sparkling sweet lychee flowers, combined with ripe Berries, soft powdery florals and just a hint of Green Forest Woods.
Key benefits of the wonderful ingredients include a vegetable based Soapette that is triple milled for a creamier, more luxuriant lather.
It contains Vitamin E to nourish tired skin and glycerin to help protect and hydrate dry skin with nourishing Shea Butter.
It also makes a perfect gift with it's pretty packaging, and, drum-roll please - it is not tested on animals!

The line also includes body wash, body lotion, hand cream, body butter, perfume oil, and candles.

We Likee the Lychee!
With Love and Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment