Friday, August 10, 2012

Coral Isn't Just Found In The Sea

By Bridget Hudzik, Beauty, Guru
I. Am. So. Freakin. Excited.
I have a thing for cute packaging for products, but it's even better when what's inside works well too!
Coral lips are pretty huge this summer....

So when I saw that Benefit Cosmetics finally made a lip gloss in a blush color I just cannot get enough of, I literally jumped out of my chair.
I also purchased it immediately, but that's neither here nor there.

During the summer I wear little makeup when I know I'm going to be out in the heat for a long time. Between trips to the pool, the beach, or the gym, I just can't spend every spare minute primping.
Benefit Ultra Plush Gloss in CORALista adds a brightening pop of color to my face.

It's silky & luxurious, and it comes in soft-squeeze tube with a custom tip designed for perfectly even application.
Plus, it smells good and it's definately not sticky at all.

I also pair this gloss with it's matching CORALista Box 'O Powder Blush.
Benefit has such great support on all of their products including a blog, YouTube videos, and a Flickr account.
We are all getting social!
With Love and Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment