Thursday, January 24, 2013

Natural soap, that can wash away a headache!

By Bridget Hudzik, Beauty Guru

 
I kinda feel like I wanna eat the name.
Mint oatmeal...
Prolly best if I stick to using this as directed - as a soap!
All natural Triple Mint Oatmeal Soap by herbaria combines the healing benefits of oatmeal with three varieties of mint: cornmint, spearmint and peppermint.
Cornmint (Mentha arvensis), is a natural source of menthol to makes this bar refreshing and invigorating.
The combination of mints may also help relieve tension and headaches.
Oatmeal is well known for its exfoliating and moisturizing properties.
The formula also contains cocoa butter for a creamy and aromatic satisfaction.

So let's review why this soap is so awesome; it contains saponified olive oil and/or rice bran oil, palm kernel oil and soy oil, glycerin, cocoa butter, cornmint essential oil, mint leaves, oatmeal, peppermint essential oil, spearmint essential oil, and absolutely nothing else.
Not to mention, it might just relieve your tension, and assist in ridding you of a headache!
They also have a great "buy some get some deal", with other flavors totally worth checking out.
I like when I cover my body in all natural products...

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be scrubbing myself with this soap.It's essential for body.
    The essential soap is easy to spread across the body but when used with a shower pouf it is even easier
    to work up to a thick and lather, while it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean.To gate more information.http://www.vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete