Friday, July 20, 2012

Bye Bye Blonde

By Heather Polyi,  Lead Artist/Owner Glam Spot NJ



So... Ive Been Blonde for too long (if there is such a thing) lol
I had an inspiration to add more COLOR to my life...

And, I knew just who to call!
Theresa Acocella, My trusted colorist with Big enough "Ca hones" to take on the task!

"I want to look like a RED VELVET CUPCAKE..."
She said, "Awesome I'm excited, let's do it!"

So I drove to "BC Salon" in Morristown NJ
I don't care how far I have to go to get it done RIGHT!

(P.S. Theresa is also listed on the website of "hair-stylists" for EVENTS on http://GlamSpotNJ!)

Here we go.....
I put on a "robe"...

She mixed up a secret potion of colors!


And, the fun began.....


Too late to turn back now...


She is very serious right now...  :)


I was washed rinsed and blown DRY....


TOTAL TRANSFORMATION!!!!!

I went in with no makeup, so now I can "play"...
Oh the fun I am about to have! ;)))

Whenever you make a drastic hair color change,
with it comes drastic changes in makeup and even some of your wardrobe.

I own a lot of BLACK clothing, I'm in the clear...
I own every shade of shadow and blush as well, so I am good to go.

Be prepared for this if you make a change of your own...
With Love and Glamour...






No comments:

Post a Comment