Monday, July 30, 2012

"What do you use on your skin?"

By Heather Polyi  Owner/Key Artist  Glam Spot NJ

So... I often get asked the LOADED question....
What do you use on your skin???

Often when I discuss my kids, I get funny looks from people...
I then always follow up with, "I'm in my late 30's, born in the mid 70's!"
Many have replied with, "I thought you were in your early 20's!



Listen, I'm not saying I think I look that way... 
but, I have been using good skin care FOREVER!

I used Prescriptives ENTIRE skin care line until 2003...
After that I used only Prescriptives Super Line Preventor, and tried every line under the sun!

I was on a MEGA search for THE BEST EYE CREAM for the longest time, until last year!
I tried everything from Cle De Peau Beaute, La Prarie, Dr. brands, Oil of Olay...  I went through expensive and Drug Store brands... 
NOTHING!
Then I found SK2

So, back to the loaded question...
What do I use on my skin?

Here is the list!

Eye makeup remover: Lancome Bifacil is my fav. but I switch around!



Makeup remover wipes, Love and use the new Skinny Girl towelettes for the moment, but I also like CVS Brand, and Neutrogena.



I wash my face with SK2 Facial treatment cleanser (& some days I use Seba Med liquid face and body wash, if I wash my face in the shower)
Toner: Clarins Chamomile toning lotion

Then...  The secret of my skincare! SK2 ESSENCE!!!!!!!
A water looking liquid pressed into my skin!



Serum (This varies GREATLY depending on my skins needs) 

Face cream: Seba Med moisturizing face cream (sensitive skin) I use day and night

eye cream: SK2
Neck cream: Clarins, Advanced Extra firming Neck Cream (at night when I sleep)



Exfoliator: Borghese Exfoliator



Mask: Borghese Brightening Mud mask



Hand Cream: Clarins Age-Control Hand lotion with SPF 15



Teeth whitening: Crest 3D White Strips


"That's the fact's Jack"


With Love and Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment