Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PINK!

By: Heather Polyi, Owner and Lead Artist, Glam Spot NJ

In the words of Elle Woods, "Whoever said orange is the new pink, is seriously mistaken!"

PINK is Popping up everywhere!


This is my friend Theresa's car!

Wait that's not enough!

That's right Pink interior!
I know you want to be her friend too... lol
Well come meet her she does special occasion hair with us at Glam Spot NJ ;)
And is also available for hair extension consultations and services!

Come summer, who doesn't have Cotton Candy Dreams!?...


The color is literally "popping up everywhere"


PINK POP CORN!!!!!

and Pink Popcorn Flowers
(They are actually called that!)



Even.... My Pink and Black straw in my Dunkin!
(Elle Would be proud of the replacement of the orange) lol


This is my daughter feelin' the pink with her lip gloss and Ganster hat!


Lipstick


Makeup


Clothing and accesories...


Even, Mens Sneakers!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!!!!

PINK IS what's POPPIN!
I can't wait to go to the NJ Shore for one of these...


With Love and Glamour,


P.S.  This Barbie car is for Grown "Girls"
No Remote required!






No comments:

Post a Comment