Thursday, October 4, 2012

Purely Organic 'Poo

By Bridget Hudzik, Beauty Guru
There's something about the word 'organic'. Makes me feel - healthy.
Like I'm doing something good for my body.
 
I color my hair - not-so-good for me body.
 
I found an amazing organic shampoo I can use to wash my colored hair safely - good for my body.
Renpure is an organic haircare line founded by the Redmond family.
They really are completely organic because they do not use any Sodium Laural Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Parabens (methyl, propyl, butyl, and ethyl), or Synthetic Colors and Dyes in their products.
 
There are several benefits of using organic hair care products: Better for the environment, better for personal health, better for hair health, and reducing chemical exposure.
 
They may not have super fancy packaging, but it's what's inside that counts.
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment