Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lip Sorbet

By Bridget Hudzik, Beauty Guru
The new and improved formula of MOR's Sorbet Lip Macaron will leave your lips completely moisturized. The soothing and hydrating combination is formulated with Vitamin E to nourish lips, Beeswax for healing, with a subtle shine.

The last time I discussed MOR I was trying out their Lychee Flower soap.

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to it, and could not use it.
A reaction to what exactly?
I have no idea.
I've never gotten so itchy from a soap before - ever!

Does it mean I won't try something else from MOR?
Nope.
Does it mean you should be discouraged to try something from MOR?
Nope.

Listen, there are choices for a reason... Cosmetics are not one size fits all!
This lip Sorbet is fantastic!
The feel, the flavor and in covetable packaging! lol
 


They also support TLC for kids, which is a leading national children's charity providing immediate distraction and urgent support for sick children and their families in and out of hospital.
Anytime a company is doing right by me with ingredients, and to the community, especially children!!!!
I'm tryin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment